Moharram Quotes in Urdu by Tasleem Raza
Muharram is the first month of the Islamic calendar and is regarded to be the most profoundly religious month, second only to Ramadan. Muharram means “forbidden,” and because it is considered sacred, many Muslims utilize it as a time of prayer. People also do the Fast this month.
Muharram also remembers the battle of Karbala, in which the Islamic grandson of Prophet Muhammad, Imam Hussain Ibn Ali, was brutally killed by a ruler in the Battle of Karbala. Imam Hussain’s army was made up of his friends and family, including women and young children, but the enemy’s heavily armed force surrounded them.
At the end of the battle, they seized and tortured Hussain’s forces. The brutality was so high that they were denied water and food for three days in the desert. Later, they killed Hussain and his 6-year-old daughter (Sakina) and held the women hostage.
Let us celebrate the start of the Islamic New Year by sending heartfelt greetings to family and friends. Here are some WhatsApp messages, Facebook status updates, quotes, and SMS to send or share on social media.
Best Moharram Quotes in Urdu that would make them feel blessed by Allah’s love..
As Muslims celebrate the day with great delight and devotion, here are some facts about the event to learn about.
- According to Prophet Muhhamad, fasting on the day of Ashura will purge the previous year’s sins. As a result, many Muslim believers will fast on the ninth and tenth days of this month.
- Shia Muslim groups frequently engage in Latyma or chest-beating, and some also self-flagellate and cut their foreheads. Another custom is to start a procession by wail-vocally Channing “Ya Hussain.” Sunni Muslims observe Ashura as a day of mourning for the Prophet Moses but do not participate in the rite.
- Observant Muslims avoid participating in celebratory festivities during the mournful month of Muharram.
- On the Day of Ashura, it is usual to read Ziarat Ashura, the book conveying salutations to the Karbala martyrs.
- Muslims observe the New Year by attending the mosque, praying to Allah for well-being, and spending time with family and close friends. People also prefer to prepare something, to share with their family and circle of friends as they break their fast.
Muharram Wishes, Muharram Status, Muharram Messages, Muharram Quotes, Muharram Images, Muharram Facebook Status, Muharram Whatsapp status, Ashura Quotes
Best Yom e Ahsura Quotes. Quotes about piyas of Imam Hussain. Quotes about Karbala